Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Potty Time



I am trying my hardest to potty train Addyon but we are not having any luck :( The day I took these pictures they both sat on the potty for 2 1/2 hours and than they both peed at the same time. So I put her in her big girl panties and set the timer for ever 15 min. After about an hour of staying dry I asked her if she needed to go potty and she said no, then like 2 min latter she peed on the floor. So I tried again yesterday and Chase went twice, and Addyson sat on there for another 2 hours. I got sick of sitting in the pooper and had stuff to do like feed them. So I put her in her panties and started in on cleaning up Chase's potty and went to set the timer and she yells " mommy pee!!!" so I go running down the hall and she had already peed on the floor. She had only been off the potty like 3 min. I really don't know what to do. She is just not getting the potty thing. Will my kid be in diapers till she 18? I'm really starting to think so! well here they are sitting on the potty watching a movie. It was so cute I had to take a pic!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Chelsey. . . Good to see your comment on my blog! Trust me, I have spent many hours sitting by the potty. . . hang in there. We would read stories for hours and give treats and all kinds of things. What it really comes down to is them deciding that they can do it. GOOD LUCK!!!!

The Gray Team said...

Chelsey I am so excited to see you have a blog!! I love it! It has been such a great way to keep up with so many people. Your girl is SO cute! She looks just like you! Hang in there with the potty training, it can be really hard. Stickers and M&M's worked the best at our house. I'm so excited I can see what is going on in your life more often! -Erin Wayland

NeaCakes said...

Yeah, she'll be having her diaper custom designed for prom :P

Hugs! I have potty trained many kids, and it is hardly ever easy. Consistency and m &m's work the best :)