Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

We had a good Easter. Addyson loved getting all dressed up for church! She is defiantly a girlie girl! I was planning on setting up a little Easter egg hunt for her out side at Matt's parent's house but it was raining so we did one indoors instead. She loved looking for everything. I love the age she is at right now. She get's so into everything and makes it much more fun.
All dressed up for Church
Peetie laid a Chocolate egg!! Amazing

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Addison is so cute! I love this age too. . . they are so full of it! I can't believe she hunted eggs in the snow (what a trooper!) We actually have had some melting, so the kids hunted eggs in front of Mike and Nicky's house. It was alot of fun too.

The Gray Team said...

What a fun Easter! Addison looks so springy! Hey can you send me your email? I'm going private blog and I want to make sure you are invited, but I need an email first. send to erin.wayland@yahoo.com
Thanks!