Monday We celebrated Addyson's 3rd Birthday!! As probably every mother does on their child's birthday. I could not stop thinking back to the day she was born, even the night before she was born. I knew I was going to be induced the next morning, and I was so nervous. Now look at what I have a beautiful, healthy three year old little girl. I am so proud to be her mom!
On Monday Addyson and I had a special girls day. I took her to Olive Garden for lunch and than we went to the movies. We watched Horton Hears a Who. We even had the whole theater to our selfs! It was a very cute show!
We had a party later that night with some of our family and friends. All I can say is this girl is well loved! Thanks to everyone for all the gifts! Here are a few pictures of her special day. I'll post some more later from a different camera.


Thursday, April 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Addyson!!
Posted by Chelsey at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment