Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tanner Is Home!!!!!!!!

Addyson and I have been down in Southern Idaho for the last 11 days. My Little brother just came home from serving a 2 year mission for our church. It was so great to see him. Addyson had so much fun with all of the cousins. We miss everyone already!!






Addyson and my cousin's new little girl Piper.

2 comments:

The Gray Team said...

I heard that it was such a great Sunday that Tanner gave his report. We wish we could have been there, but we were speaking in our own ward that day. Everyone looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

How awesome! It's so much fun having your missionary home at last! I didn't even realize that was the reason you were home, I am so scatter brained these days! Dinner was fun, but I always feel rushed and don't get time to talk to everyone! Next time you're down, I'm going to find a baby sitter!