Last week Addyson's preschool class got to go on a file trip to Carvers farm. I was lucky enough to get to go along with and drive the school's van (exciting I know, you are all jealous of me lol) . She had lots of fun they got to go through a corn maze and pick popcorn, then they took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. I took a bunch of pictures but they all had her classmates in them and I thought I better not post those. but here are the ones of just her.



Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Chelsey at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Chelsey! Your baby is in PRESCHOOL? :o I can't believe how fast they grow! Looks like they had fun!
That looks like so much fun! She has the biggest grin on her face-too cute!
Post a Comment