Friday, July 17, 2009

Fishing

I have been wanting to take Addyson fishing for over a year now and we finally got to go a few weeks ago. She was really excited to go but that soon wore off after about 20 min of trying to catch a fish. We only caught one and it was really little so we decided to go and try it again the next day later in the afternoon. We also took Matt's dad with us the next day. Matt and his dad caught 4 or 5 each and I got to keep Addyson on the dock with me. needless to say with her running up and down the dock scarring away all the fish, I was lucky enough to catch one little fish. We had ton of fun tho and she cant wait to do it again.




Showing her casting skills!


Our little "baby" fish.

1 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

So cute....glad you got matt and his dad to go with you.....You are a wonderful girl and mother....