Last weekend we celebrated Addyson's 4th Birthday! I can not believe she is 4. My parents came up on the 2nd to help us celebrate. We had her party on the 4th with friends, family, food and fun! She had a blast opening her gifts and getting a new big girl bike. Than later that evening we went to Post Falls and enjoyed a game of Bowling. All to soon it was time for my Parents to go home. I hate saying goodbyes! but we got in a few family pictures cause its been 3 years since the last ones. We also had another party on the day of her Birthday with Matt's parents and sister. Were she got spoiled yet again!
Her Princess cake! Totally cute! A mother of a little boy in Addyson pre-k class made it. She did such and awsome job!
She also spelled her first word













3 comments:
So Sweet, We're glad you had a fun time..The great looked great. Did it taste as good as it looks? I'm so glad we can sneak into your life and see what's going on. Addy is a minnie Chelsey. She is beautiful....
How cute! That cake is so adorable! I love the first word, that is just too cute.
bwahahahaha, it's official. Our kids are related. You definitely have to scrapbook the first word she wrote. That is hilarious! And Happy Birthday Addyson!
Post a Comment