I'm sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. My life has slowed down just a long enough that I can try and post somethings. I have been really busy with work. Our program is getting assessed kind of like a hotel would, and the better we do the more stars we get. All this so people will know what kind of quality care there child will be getting. It's all for the best but it sure is a pain in the booty! I have been busy getting my room up to par. Well my room got assessed on Monday and I should know the results in a few days. We also have an open house and Pre-k graduation tomorrow and than my work life should slow down just a bit.
Here are a few family photos that we had done while my parent were up of Addyson's B-day. Enjoy!




Well here are a few from Easter. We had a really fun day. Addyson was so much fun to watch hunt for eggs.


This guy was in the meat section of wal-mart. He was about the scariest bunny I have ever seen. I think the only reason Addyson sat on his lap was cause she got candy out of the deal.









1 comments:
Cute family pics! Good luck with the thing at work! :)
Post a Comment